Fantastic Rainbow Cake Recipe
- food coloring
- 4 separated eggs
- 1 c. sifted sugar
- 1 c. sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat: 345F
- Grease down round baking tin.
- Beat the egg whites until firm, then add the vanilla and baking powder.
- Next, slowly mix in the egg yolks.
- Mix in sifted sugar until well combined.
- Mix in sifted flour until well combined.
- Place entire mixture in 5 separate bowls, or more if you plan on having a lot of colors.
- Place half a teaspoon of the food coloring in each bowl.
- Place every bowl, once at a time, in the center of the round baking tin.
- Bake Time: 22 to 25 minutes.
Related Submitted Recipes