Cabbage Rolls Recipe (Slow Cooker)
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 46 oz. can V8 juice
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 oz. onion soup mix
- 3/4 c. white rice
- 1/2 c. saltines, crushed
- 1/2 c. green pepper, chopped
- 1 head cabbage
- Place cabbage in pot of bubbling water. Once leaves begin to fall off, set 10 aside for recipe, then drain.
- Slice off bottom vein of cabbage leaves and set them to the side.
- Mix together green pepper, egg, soup mix, tomato sauce, white rice and crackers in a bowl.
- Use your hands to break apart the beef and place it in the egg mix, then mix until well combined.
- Place a quarter of a cup of meat mix on every leaf, then fold the leaf and roll it up.
- Put the rolls in your slow cooker and pour the V8 over them.
- Cook Time: Low for 6 hours.
Related Submitted Recipes